Monday 16 December 2019

Busy, Busy, Busy!

It is with barely one eye open that I write this post on this overcast December Monday morning.



You see, we had the grandbabies for a sleepover. If you have grandchildren, you know how exhausting that can be, and how little 'sleep' it actually involves, lol.

We also attended a Christmas concert this week.

my choir angel

can you spot her?

And did some baking.



All in all it was a wonderful time of memory making and way too much sugar!

Planning an afternoon nap at this point.

Cheers! 

6 comments:

  1. The children look as though they`re following in your footsteps with regards to looking for and finding the magic, those pictures are so charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand completely. I am already planning my nap before Dad comes to get the Grand Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post! Loved seeing your girls and I do understand needing a nap. You home in the snow looks lovely. Thank you for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete