Thursday 12 November 2020

My New Pantry

Hello lovelies,

So I've been shopping the sales and stocking up on basics.

This is my starter pantry:

It's getting there; I've been stocking it with items I use everyday, and also with those that store well long term.

I've noticed regular shortages at the various grocery stores I frequent. For instance today lettuce and lemons were sold out. Lemons, really? I just wanted one for a bread recipe, lol.

Anyway, are you stocking up? All indicators point to tough times ahead.

I'm just doing all I can should the fecal matter hit the oscillating device. 

Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. **I'm just doing all I can should the fecal matter hit the oscillating device.** This made me laugh right out loud! Thanks for that. Laughter is good medicine. ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, I've tried to reply twice and the comment form keeps disappearing. User error I'm sure. Your hair looks great and the picture of the porch is gorgeous. Hope you're doing well.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Barbara. My Ben has been diagnosed with diabetes; I'm devastated. It's all too much.

      Delete
  2. Diabetes for poor Ben, that's a shame. I don't know if dogs are like people but he should feel a lot better. Daughter's cat got diabetes and the cost was so expensive. I picked up the insulin one time and I heard someone behind me in line say he wouldn't be paying that much for a cat. LOL. Pets are like your kids. What can you do. I was checking to see if you had posted any I missed but you are MIA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like a well stocked pantry. I'm not stacking up per se but my freezer is usually always well stocked.

    ReplyDelete