Monday 25 November 2019

How Was Your Weekend?


Mine was good! I finished working on this for my five year old granddaughter, Emily who is (currently) obsessed with German Shepherds.


And I enjoyed a walk through the newly-refurbished (and absolutely gorgeous) Tannery Park here in Oakville.

It is breathtaking!

I'm so annoyed at myself for having missed the Grand Reopening Celebration earlier this month.

Ah, well.

Saturday night we had dinner at one of my favourite Greek restaurants, Adonis, a short distance from our house.  It would have been nice to walk over but it was too cold.

Other than that is was pretty low key.


2 comments:

  1. wow you are so darn talented Sue! That dog looks fabulous!!!
    I bet that park is gorgeous. I have been to Oakville, by accident, and a happy accident. On our way to downtown YYZ and we made a mistake and viola we had a happy accident and stopped to eat and drink and thought of staying but we were with friends who would have none of that. I'd give my right arm to live in that area. My next life Sue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pretty little place to live; we feel very luck to be here. Thanks for stopping by and for always leaving such nice comments!

      Delete