Monday 27 January 2020

January ... thank God it's almost over

Well, it's almost the end of January. Good riddance, I say!


My mood seems to have lifted a bit but I'm still not myself. I'm not who I was in December, that's for sure.

My Ben had to have some teeth pulled and that was pretty stressful as he's older and had to be put under; always a risk but with older pets even more so. But he's doing very well, the pain meds and antibiotics are helping I'm sure. He is one tough cookie and I am grateful and relieved.


Other than that, not much new here. The only thing I can think to do is be kind and patient with myself.


I urge you to do the same.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like I've been tired all month. I agree. February may brighten things up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that, Barb. Yes, February may do it, lol.

      Delete