Friday 6 December 2019

Dog Heaven!

I've been dog sitting/walking for three years now.

To celebrate my love of dogs, I thought I'd share images of some of my most memorable charges with you.

Here they are in no particular order:

Jack

Pumpkin

Harley

Indy (my Ben in the background)

Zeus

Caramel

Peanut

Zeto

Cody

Dogs are the most exquisite beings on earth and I've been blessed with the privilege of caring for them when their humans are away.

I hope their images will bring a smile to your face.

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. OH heavens I wish you lived closer. I am dreading our trip west because we have to board our 11 yr old dog. She had a routine, she's a bit of a diva in some ways. I would love someone who thought of dogs as you do to watch my girl. She is mellow, sweet, but old now and has her routine. Up by 6a, last walk at 10. She is funny but we love her and we are dreading this trip away. Having worked for an airline I will NEVER , repeat, NEVER put a dog in the cargo area of the plane. It is not safe, humane no matter what they try to tell you! Can you tell I"m stressing this trip? I'd stay home and stay with her and let my husband go if it didn't make world war 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel for you, I really do. Ask the boarding place a million questions until you feel confidant about leaving your baby with them. xo

      Delete
    2. That is quite a "crew" you have their. I think it is wonderful that you do so much to help these furry creatures. Days can get long and lonely when owners are gone to work all day. A friendly face and a little stroll is such a gift.

      Delete
    3. Absolutely, Barbara. And they so appreciate it.

      Delete