Monday 9 December 2019

Yuletide App

Since it's party season and you'll probably be hosting a few over the next couple of weeks, I thought I'd share an appetizer that I make all the time and everybody loves!

Artichoke dip:

pic courtesy of the net

It's ridiculously simple to make and like I said, always popular.

Here we go!

1 6.5 oz. jar artichoke hearts, drained
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
1 clove of garlic

Blend ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Serve hot with crusty French bread!

Let me know if try it ♥

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sounds good to me. A warning ... you'll probably eat the whole thing, lol!

      Delete
  2. that's it? I thought there would be more. I'm making this . could I add spinach? Either way I'm making this since it is so easy. Who knew? THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see why not. Let me know if you try it with the spinach.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like something good that even I can make. By the way,I got new pillowcases of Buddy for Christmas. Can't wait to post.

    ReplyDelete